Taking a helicopter tour over the Himalayas is a truly magnificent adventure, filled with awe-inspiring scenery and magnificent peaks. You can see from overhead the amazing vistas of the Himalayas. The range of destinations for helicopter trips in Nepal make them a good choice for anybody looking to share something new with friends or loved ones. Here are some memorable aerial trips that Fishtail Air has designed just for you.
Kathmandu Helisightseeing Tour
- In the comfort of our helicopter you get to feast on the amazing aerial views of the cultural prides of Kathmandu; namely the Pashupatinath temple, Swayambunath temple, Kathmandu durbar square and many more. You also get to fly over the Royal palace, Singha durbar, Thamel and many cultural delights of Bhaktapur and Patan. Unsurpassed beauty of Langtang and the Ganesh Mountain range will overwhelm you throughout the flight.
Discover The Mount Everest
- This flight takes you from the Tribhuvan International Airport towards the east flying parallel to the Himalayan range and finally reaches to the point from where a spectacular view of the Everest can be seen. You shall be flying close to Mt. Langtang and Jugal himal on your way back, finally ending up with an aerial view of the entire valley.
- This flight departs from Tribhuvan International Airport and lands at Ghore Tabla, where you begin trekking towards Langtang village, mostly inhabited by the Sherpas. On the second day, you continue trekking to Kyanjin; yak pastures and quaint villages can be encountered en route. Kyanjin Gompa and a government operated cheese factory makes it an insightful sightseeing tour. Eventually on the third day you fly back to Kathmandu from Kyanjin.
Pokhara and The Annapurnas
- This flight takes you to Pokhara with an opportunity to closely Sanctuary and Mt. Dhaulagiri. Ganesh himal, Manaslu, Lamjung himal are also the mountains that can be seen while passing by the famous Marshyangdi river. We also fly over the lakes, namely Begnas, Rupa and finally Phewa where we take a break. After enjoying the serene beauty of Pokhara with its lakes, mountains and friendly people, we fly back following the up stream of river Trishuli. If you require we can land at poon hill for half an hour to one hour. Poon hill is the best (1050 M) sight seen spot of this rigion, form here you can see the breathe taking panoromic view.
Chitwan Wildlife Tour
- We fly you to Chitwan for an exquisite wildlife experience in the Royal Chitwan National Park. On the first day, you get to see rare species of birds, wildlife and lush vegetation. Activities in the jungle include elephant safari as well as jeep safari for exploring the jungle for exotic wildlife and diverse ecosystem. Canoeing and a walk in the wilderness accompanied by a trained guide are also available. Finally on the third day you fly back to Kathmandu.
Rescue flightsRescue flights and medical evacuations are considered as a very important part of our airline's operation. Our team has carried out innumerable such flights with the help of our elite pilots and highly maneuverable aircraft. We are proud to say that we have saved hundreds of lives doing so and look forward to saving more lives in our future missions.
We carry out rescue flights within the shortest time possible after a request is made to us confirming the mode of payment for the flight. We ensure that an ambulance is on standby to transport the client from the helipad to the appointed medical facility..
World's Highest Meeting PointThis unforgettable aerial journey takes you to the historic site of the World's Highest Cabinet meeting at Kala Patthar plateau, Everest Base Camp, where on 4th December 2009 ministers of Nepal Government held the world's highest cabinet meeting to raise concerns over the melting of the Himalayan Glaciers due to global warming.
Nature lovers, holiday makers and extreme adventure enthusiasts can now visit this place at Kalapatthar and have a close view of Mt Everest or hold a corporate meeting. The visit to Kalapatthar (17192 ft / 5242m) shall include two aircrafts - AS 350 B3 Helicopter and Pilatus PC-6 single engine Aircraft. The group size for this package is 10 but the itinerary will be modified accordingly, if the group size is bigger.
You begin your aerial journey from Kathmandu airport with one PC-6, single engine Aircraft and B3 Helicopter taking off simultaneously. Moving eastwards, the aircrafts fly parallel to the Himalayan range, allowing magnificent vistas of the soaring Himalayan peaks. After landing at the airstrip in Shyangboche (12,340ft), final preparation will be made. A set of Oxygen system consisting of 4 liter cylinder of Mountaineering Oxygen fitted with regulator and hi-tech Top Out Mask will be provided. Once equipped, the AS 350 B3 shall make shuttles to Kala Patthar, 4 passengers at a time. After spending around 30 minutes viewing the Mt. Everest or conducting a special meeting, the helicopter will fly you back to Shyangboche. Once we gather at Shyangboche, we shall take the return flight to Kathmandu.
ABC Heli Trekking
- This flight departs from TIA and land at place called Chomrong (7800 feet) which is approximately 2 days away from the ABC. Second day you continue trek towards ABC seeing beautiful scenario. On fourth day as your requirement we will pick you from ABC to Ktm Via PKR.