Who we are !
We are basically a Helicopter Charter company operating within Nepal and sometimes transborder flights according to the demand in Bhutan and India. The company was established in the year 1997 under the Air Operators Certificate issued by the government of Nepal.Our fleet of helicopters consists of 2 ‘Ecureuil’s – one AS 350 B3 one AS 350 B2 and one Bell Jet Ranger 206 BIII registered 9N-AJI, 9N-AKA and 9N-AII respectively. The variances in the type of flights we operate are:
- Aerial Sightseeing & Mountain Flights
- Rescue Evacuation
- Air Ambulance Service
- Corporate Charter
- Project support
- Sight surveys
- A recently popularized adventure Heli-trekking in the Himalayas
- Pilgrimage tours
- Sling Operation, High altitude operation, Transborder flights
- Special Adventure missions- Heli Skydive, Heli Skiing
Fishtail Air’s Management team:
- Chairman- BIKASH JB RANA
- CEO- SUMAN PANDEY
- Director of Operations- CAPT. ASHISH SHERCHAN
- Director of Marketing- CAPT. DEEPAK JB RANA
- Director- COL. MR. BISHWO K. GORKHALI (RTD)
- Director of finance- MR. KIRTI BH. BASNET.
Our team of crew memebers consists of:
- 3 Nepalese captains- Capt. Ashish Sherchan, Capt. Deepak JB Rana and Capt. Yogendra Mukhia
- 1 Swiss national captain – Capt. JÜrg
- 1 Australian Captain - Steven Bruce Bokan
- 2 young Pilots – Ranjan Limbu and Sujal Shrestha. (To view our crew profile in detail please visit the team).